Naturopathic Treatment for Allergies in Sydney
Belinda is seeing increasing numbers of children with allergy related conditions, however the incidence of these conditions can be reduced by treating both the mother (pre- and post-natally) and babies or children of all ages with dietary and other safe, gentle naturopathic treatments.
Does your baby or child have…?
- Runny, congested nose
- Dark rings under eyes
- Cradle cap
- Waxy ears
- Crusty behind ears
These signs are among those seen in babies and children who for family history or other reasons are more likely to develop allergies such as eczema and asthma.
Allergy incidence and food intolerance can be reduced by:
- Breastfeeding exclusively for six months, where possible;
- Waiting to introduce solids until after six months;
- Introducing solids slowly;
- Avoiding potential allergenic foods until the ages recommended for your individual child;
- Avoiding over processed, nutrient-poor foods;
- Providing a wide variety of foods (food intolerances are often built up slowly and can be caused by foods that are over represented in the diet);
- Boosting the child’s immune system by the use of appropriate foods and other natural therapies specifically tailored to your child’s own needs by Belinda; and
- Taking supplements such as probiotics and essential fatty acids during pregnancy.
Belinda, one of the leading naturopaths in Sydney would be happy to see you and your baby or child of any age for individual assessment. She is also available to answer questions you may have concerning weaning, introducing solids, reactions to food and general mother and child care issues in a caring and professional way.